Heaven's   - "where clothes matters the most"
RSS

Personal
Something To Talk About
Thinking out loud
powered by

Say Anything Any Time

Feeling GREAT looking even BETTER

at the party or in the streets being simple is cool but make sure your fashion stands out the most
Have you ever been in  the situation where you were well dressed, walking the streets; and then something happened- someone is in the same outfit as the one you are wearing and they looked really BAD?

I have experienced that before and it was one of my worst days. I seriously wanted to go home and changed but time did not permit, so I had to go through the day with that BAD  feeling. The worst part was that the person's  garment did not match their bodily feature. I had to stop for a while and take a good look in a store window- just to do an overall check! The thing that hurts the most was that my attire looked so good and looking at the other person they just looked "awful". I mean there is no way they could have left their house thinking they looked good when that outfit was smaller than their actual size!

Then I had to think of several ways to upgrade my closet and find unique clothes that was not that  popular. There also was a time when the attire was so good, I felt really awsome strutting my body in the streets looking and feeling indifferent. Comments were just "wowing" me, I know I had something going on, I had clothes that fit my figure that also complemented my skin tone.
I was feeling GREAT and looking even BETTER
the little black dress that evryone has hiding inm their closet. dont try to fit in flatter yourself with something that will make you UNIQUE from the crowd.
People wanted to know where I bought my clothes, who made my clothes and how I came up with so many designs that made me look so sophisticated! I mean,  if your clothes makes you feel so GREAT inside and out, why not continue to find the good designs? I love clothes I love the "dresing-up kind of thing". Plus when people  see clothes that are "trendy" they want to wear it also and when that happens you could end up in the same scenario as the one above. So, the best solution is to THINK....THINK and THINK! Think of ways to mix and match, use different colours,  different patterns, add something that will look unique. Don't forget NEVER wear clothes that does not match your body size or weight. With all these secret solutions you'll be on your way to Feeling GREAT and looking even BETTER!!!!

16 Comments to Feeling GREAT looking even BETTER:

Comments RSS
ShowTyme on Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:10 PM
You said yourself... ur outfil made you flawless... they looked awful, not you.. dont take it personally.... You have a keen eye for flaws and details... keep it up and the "Fashion World" could be yours... im with you 100%

Richard Reid on Friday, April 22, 2011 6:34 AM
Very interesting blog and website, keep doing your thing.

Edicine on Friday, April 22, 2011 1:51 PM
Así lo hizo por sí mismo un trabajo maravilloso! Estoy tan orgulloso de ti .... Sigue haciendo tu chica nada! Tienes talento.

Jahmani Maxwell on Monday, April 25, 2011 4:11 PM
Nice website the design and everything looks great. NICE work.

dj bred on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:06 AM
well i like this blog it gives the viewers a better side to fashion and it expresses its self openly

Shadae Mcneil on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:40 AM
This is so true many persons do nt kno hw to dress their bodies instead of goin for clothes thts accentuate their bodies, they go for clothes that are "in style" but if they mix and mash as wat u said they can get both instyle n glamour .GUDD WRK GIRLIE n i wish u all the best in ur endendeavor

Camir on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:09 AM
Very very nice website...n kool blog. *thumbs up*

jerome blake on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:36 PM
great keep it up

yolanda daley on Friday, April 29, 2011 5:04 PM
I think this is an awsome website like the features keep it up

Nessa Ebanks on Thursday, September 01, 2011 5:06 PM
Koooooooooooooooolll I like this website. Nice work so far.:) I'm looking forward in seeing ALOT more.

custom essay on Friday, March 22, 2013 4:02 AM
Environmental persuasive speech topics for persuasive public speaking and essay writing on good angles of view regarding different aspects of our environment

guided china tours on Friday, May 17, 2013 2:14 AM
My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

fubo hotel guilin on Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:13 AM
Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

travel wild tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:26 PM
I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you put to create this kind of great informative site.

reusable bags facts on Monday, June 03, 2013 2:38 AM
I have experienced that before and it was one of my worst days. I seriously wanted to go home and changed but time did not permit, so I had to go through the day with that BAD feeling.

jobs in canada on Friday, October 24, 2014 9:54 AM