Heaven's   - "where clothes matters the most"
RSS

Personal
Something To Talk About
Thinking out loud
powered by

Say Anything Any Time

Setting the Trend- Men and Skinny Jeans

Fashion is all about TREND, whether you create it on your own or follow what's "hot" in the streets.

Research has proven that  skinny jeans were made by accident. One day, a designer wanted to make a pair of jeans. When he started making them, he got the measurements of the fabric wrong, which resulted in a pair of form-fitting pants. He slapped them on a popular socialite and they became a trend for women. Decades later, they were all the rage for men.

Personally I think men look really good in skinny jeans, but sometimes they over do things and make them way too tight and that's where it looks really BAD. Straight jeans for men has been a popular trend in Jamaica and other parts of the world for quite some time now. Is it really hot? Will it get "stale" like the other style of clothing that ONCE existed? MEN? Do you like to wear skinny jeans? Are you comfortable wearing the "new" style of jeans?

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Vybz Kartel Feat. Russian - Jeans & Fitted [Official Video]
Check out www.roadblockfilms.com

9 Comments to Setting the Trend- Men and Skinny Jeans:

Comments RSS
DAndrew on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:07 AM
It's definitely nice to see women in them, especially when they have what to put in them, Men though, it fits some guys, but as you say some overdo it... and then it just flap them... I personally was never up to the controversy between the whole Gully/Gaza trends of fashion or lifestyle, however after accidentally buying a "Skinny" jeans one day and getting all the compliments that it came plus the added fact that it was pretty comfortable, it got added to my shopping list.
Reply to comment

Damion on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:39 AM
There is a difference between fitted jeans and skinny jeans(tights). Fitted jeans/pants are neat and more professional looking. It came in style to replace the old 90's baggie jeans. Skinny jeans(tight)is strickly illegal,gay and just plain wrong....this aint rock and roll.
Reply to comment

pocket watch on Sunday, March 17, 2013 11:52 PM
It really is precisely what I used to be seeking. I'm always thinking about this subject matter. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

terracotta jewellery on Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:20 AM
I was searching for the matter you shared through blog. It is quite interesting and obviously very informative for me. Thanks you very much! I thank you for sharing this very nice information. I always want and love reading quality contents. Keep sharing. Best wishes for your further efforts.!!
Reply to comment

i want to be skinny on Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:00 PM
I am happy to find this content very helpful and informative for me, as it contains lot of accurate detailing about the i want to be skinny topic, which I was searching for. Thanks a lot and good luck.keep it up
Reply to comment

i want to be skinny on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:33 AM
i read lots of blogs but honestly speaking i found your blog very interesting and informatics Say Anything Any Time Setting the Trend- Men and Skinny Jeans
Reply to comment

i want to be skinny on Saturday, December 28, 2013 2:27 AM
Your blog is quite interesting information about Setting the Trend- Men and Skinny Jeans i found it very informatic thanx for posting
Reply to comment

buy online saree on Friday, March 07, 2014 11:40 PM
Hey Dear!!!! I wish to say that this Stuff is awesome, nice written and include almost all important information. I would like to see more posts like this . Write it Up :)
Reply to comment